Skip to main content
Purposes of processing personal data of Users
- User shall mean any person using the Website in any way.
- Content shall mean any information posted on the Website.
- Cookies shall mean small pieces of data sent from a web server and stored on the user's computer, which the web client or web browser sends in an HTTP request to the web server every time the user tries to open a respective web page.
- IP Address shall mean a unique address assigned to a device in a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication.
- All other terms not expressly specified in this Policy shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation.
- This Policy shall cover all information that the Administrator may receive from the User during the use of the Website.
- When using the Website, a User explicitly and unconditionally agrees with all the terms and conditions of this Policy.
- If the User does not agree with provisions of this Policy, he/she shall stop using the Website.
- The Administrator does not check the credibility of the information transferred by the User and, by default, considers it true and correct; the User shall be responsible for updating it.
- This Policy shall be part of agreements concluded between a User and the Administrator.
- Personal data
- “Personal data” as used in the context of this Policy shall mean:
- Personal data specified by a User himself/herself when using the Website.
- Personal data transferred to the Administrator during the use of the Website and performance of contracts.
- Personal data provided by the User during the use of third-party Websites and programs installed on the Website.
- The Administrator shall determine a list of personal data to be provided by the User and specify mandatory and optional data.
- Personal data shall include data that can be transferred automatically using the Website (IP Address, Cookie files).
- Other data that need to be processed, as determined by the Administrator.
- Personal data that the Website receives from a User:
- Data filled in by a User in special forms on the Website.
- Other personal data stipulated by this Policy and other legal documents of the Website.
- This Policy shall apply to the information needed to use the Website, use of Websites provided by the Website and to comply with contracts concluded between a User and the Administrator.
- The Administrator shall not be liable for personal data of a User that have been transferred by him/her as a result of following third-party website links.
Processing conditions of User personal data
- The Administrator collects and uses data for the following purposes:
- The Administrator stores and collects the data necessary to perform contracts and agreements concluded between a User and the Administrator.
- This is with the exception of the cases where the laws stipulate mandatory storage of personal data for a specified term.
- Identification of a User when contacting the help desk, using features of the Website and third-party Websites.
- Informing Users of special offers and news of the Website as well as other information stipulated by this Policy and other contracts concluded between the Administrator and a User, by text messaging, email, post and other means.
- Improvement of the quality of the Websites provided by the Administrator.
- Determination of a User’s location.
- Provision of access to a User to websites and Websites of the Website’s partners in order to obtain products, updates and services.
Change and deletion of personal data
- The Administrator shall store personal data of Users in accordance with internal regulations and requirements of the laws of the Russian Federation.
- All information on a User is confidential and shall not be provided to third parties, except for the cases stipulated by this Policy, contracts concluded between the Administrator and a User, as a result of other consent of a User or in cases stipulated by the laws of the Russian Federation.
- Personal data are processed in accordance with the Federal Law of the Russian Federation “On Personal Data”.
- In cases stipulated by this Policy and contracts concluded between the Administrator and a User, the Administrator shall have the right to transfer personal data to third parties, third-party services, except as otherwise provided by agreements or the laws of the Russian Federation.
Protection of personal data
- A User may amend or delete his/her personal data used by the Website, cancel the possibility of processing thereof by sending a relevant application to the Administrator to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right of a User specified in Clause 5.1. may be limited, if this is provided for by the laws of the Russian Federation, where personal data can be stored by the Administrator for the term specified by law or as a result of a resolution of competent state authorities.
Amendment of the Policy
- The Administrator shall take necessary and adequate organizational measures prescribed for protection of User personal data.
- In the event of a loss or disclosure of confidential information, the Administrator shall not be liable if this confidential information:
- has become public domain before the loss or disclosure thereof.
- has been received from a third party before the receipt thereof by the Administrator.
- has been disclosed with the consent of a User.
- The Administrator may amend this Policy without prior notice, by publishing of the up-to-date version of the document.
- The effective up-to-date version of the Policy shall be published on the Website.
- This Policy shall be governed by the laws of the Russian Federation.
- All matters not addressed in the text of this Policy shall be regulated in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation.
Feedback. Questions and comments. Details.
- Before submitting to a court a statement of claim regarding disputes arising out of relations between the User and the Administrator it is mandatory to lodge a claim (a written offer on voluntary dispute resolution).
- The receiver of the claim shall within 30 calendar days of the receipt thereof notify the person who has submitted the claim of the results of the consideration thereof.
- If agreement is not reached, the dispute will be transferred for resolution to a judicial authority of the city of Moscow in accordance with the current laws of the Russian Federation.
- In the event of any questions or comments Users may contact to Administration of the Website using feedback form or contact e-mail address published on the Website.